Monday, June 29, 2009

Top NFL sleepers/busts 2010

Every year there are those few late round round picks, or free agent pick ups that make you seem like some fantasy guru; although you had no idea who this guy was and needed to fill an RB spot because you keep drafting Willis McGahee for some frightening reason. Yes every year McGahee addicts are scrounging free agents for the newest bronco running back or if they have some dignity left they try and find a replacement that will start for more then three weeks. This is why you prepare yourself with some good sleepers that can very well win you the league; or at least some respect. Here are my picks for top sleepers at each position.

QB- Matt Ryan: break out season last year and will only continue to improve. Solid #2.

WR- Donnie Avery: has the speed, hands and the potential for a huge season if Bulger can keep it together.

RB- Derrick Ward, Reggie Bush

TE- Kellen Winslow: Tampa finally has a top TE and I think he'll be a big part of the offense.

K: Nobody cares.

Def- Dallas: Demarcus Ware.....enough said.


There are so many sleepers and busts every year, lets hear what you got. I have a draft coming up in the next few weeks so some more sleepers can help, or busts to stay away from. (any Raider at every position)

3 comments:

  1. Hit or miss sleeper Miles Austin I drafted him in one of my leagues and I really think he will have a breakout season..........also I agree with derrick ward he will have a huge season...........the biggest bust of the year will be Eli Manning he has no recievers to throw too since burrus left

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggggg i love this post and you!!! Will you have my children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...I don't blame you. this is a very common reaction resulting from reading my work. Unfortunately I will have to pass tho.

    ReplyDelete